Intuition by Design
February 29, 2020 @ 9:00 am - March 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pm$157
A powerful, interactive exploration into your own unique style of intuition. Designed to help you uncover what is blocking you from tapping into your natural born gifts. Whether you’re interested in creating your own psychic business or you’re looking to connect with your guides on a deeper, personal level, this is where you belong.
We will spend an intense 2-day’s filled with hands-on exercises, guided meditations, and plenty of shadow work so you can explore and discover all that you are.
You ARE intuitive. You were born with your beautiful gifts. But as you grew up, life did it’s best to help you push them down and hide them away so you could be “normal.” Now it’s time to remember.
Some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Basic tools to connect to your intuition
- Different types of intuition
- Basic steps to prepare and protect yourself
- What’s stopping you…and let’s get past it
- Your personal Guidance Team
- Working with ancestors, totem animals, etc
- Exploring and healing pastlife traumas
- Divination Tools and how to use them
- Keeping your tools clear and charged
- Defense against the dark side
- Spiritual Hygiene
- Ethics of being a psychic
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
This isn’t your typical spiritual workshop weekend. We will be diving deep into the parts of you that fear being a gifted soul. We are exploring the pieces of you that sabotage your perfect flow with the divine. I’m looking for the brave ones, the excited ones, and the ones that are willing to go into the deepest parts of the soul to extract the true divine self. We will go together, I will be your guide.
Are you ready???
Weekend Investment: $157
Your registration includes:
* Personal Workbook
* Any additional materials needed
* Deck of Oracle Cards
* Snacks and beverages throughout the weekend
Saturday Check-in: 8:45am
We’ll begin promptly at 9:00am
We break for lunch around 12:30, regather at 2:30pm and end approx. 6:30pm
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing full details to support your experience.