- This event has passed.
Mastering Your Shadow
October 24, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
If what we resist, persists….it’s time to STOP RESISTING and DIVE IN!
Avoiding the shadow doesn’t make it go away.
Trying to ignore our hurts don’t make them stop hurting.
We must be willing to go in, face the wounds, and provide the healing we need to move forward in life.
This is called shadow work because of all that is hidden, from sight. When things are hidden we cannot properly heal and release them. And so, we must equip ourselves and drop into the dark to face what still holds us back. It’s only in doing so can we truly step into the alignment of all that awaits.
What is Shadow Work? Replay!
Below is a free 2-hr webinar with demonstrations, explanations, and lots of EXPLORATIONS!
NOTE: There is a time sensitive offer in the webinar. I have decided to extend the special offer until midnight MT on October 14th. Register before that time and get $50 off the regular investment.
Over the span of 8 weeks we will journey through the many layers of the shadow self, discovering blockages and creating the space for healing. You will learn how to live with full spectrum possibilities through the understanding of how the shadow works, how it supports us, and how it holds us back. By understanding the shadow, my goal is to equip you into never being held back by it again.
This is an 8-week course, comprised of module classes, guided meditations, and coaching calls. All online and in the safety of your home. All calls will be recorded in case you miss them or if you’d like to come back to them and review the topic. All materials for the course will be emailed.
Module Classes: Check-in, Module Teaching, and Q&A (90 min max)
Dates & Times: October 24, November 7 & 21, December 12 – 10am PT / 11am MT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET
Alignment Calls: Q&A, Laser Coaching, Guided Meditations to support experience (60 min max)
Dates & Times: October 29, November 12, December 3 & 17 – 5pm PT / 6pm MT / 7pm CT / 8pm ET
Topics we’ll cover:
- How trauma plays a role in our shadow
- Shadow vs Virtue and why this is important
- How to tame the Control Freak
- Understand the many layers of the mind and how it has power over our decisions
- How we use masks to survive
- Somatic practices to move trauma out of your body and move you into alignment
- Emotional breaks and how they formed our personality
- Why the ego isn’t evil…it’s just misguided
- Uncover your core wounded story and how it drives EVERYTHING!
- How to move through the shadow and not spiritual bypass
- Exercises and practices to get you moving and living in full awareness
- AND SO MUCH MORE!